You knew it was coming… Garfield the Movie:
Pucker your ass to happiness:
Game Time! Use your arrow keys to guide your food cart in this Mariokart spoof:
GREAT TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10) The best place to be when you're sad is Grandpa's lap.
Jar Jar and Yoda try to figure out who’s on first:
You thought Jack Chic had the monopoly on cartoon propaganda? Check out PETA’s new comic:
Who knew there were so many handy uses for K-Y jelly:
The Dautermann was really disappointed to find this out on the planned Washington trip… so much for that road game:
Thinking about what to get them next year? How about a Design Your Own bobble head? Man, I wish I had got one of those:
Sometimes real life writes its own punch lines:
“More”; Academy award nominated animated short:
Windy days are a bitch for Catman:
A tribute to the lat Johnny Cash starring monkeys… MONKEY:
Thanksgiving 2004 a hero will rise:
GREAT TRUTHS THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED:
1) Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-O to a tree.
2) Wrinkles don't hurt.
3) Families are like fudge...mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
4) Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
5) Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
6) Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
Commute to work to long to wait for IronFluff™? Use your new steering wheel laptop mount… Ya geek:
Maggots reintroduced as medical treatment in Scottish hospital. I guess the whiskey wasn’t enough:
Over 40 mistakes found in Return of the King so far; what, no one just watches movies anymore:
I’ve heard of a bird on a wire, but this is ridiculous:
Ten ads America won’t see:
If hicks had motorbikes:
GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD
1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
4) You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
6) Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.
7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
And finally, since we’re just a few days from another new year, let’s have a peak back at 2003 in pictures:
Not enough for you? Well, here’s the 2003 list of 2003 lists:
Game Time! Take a swing at this fun Flash sword fighting game:
102 stupid things to do… tow a boat with a chopper:
Random pretty fairy:
Now this is a real titty twister (Not safe for work.):
Roof sex is best when it’s rough:
I usually prefer safe sex, myself:
Now this is a fun little site:
We, here at IronFluff™ do not advocate the use of drugs… but it might help when viewing this site:
Random pretty wood fairy:
Life in a corrugated world:
I admit I used shoes as stand in cars for my action figures, but this is a bit much:
Random pretty goth fairy:
It’s like making a greeting card with crayons when you were a kid… only not:
Book cover gallery of Stephen King novels:
Shake shake shake.. shake your booty! (Not safe for work, but definitely a good giggle:
Random Japanese sea fairy:
Lord of Five Rings… Engrish for Elvish:
Cooking with Grizzlor:
I think I’ll just go pound my Chuckness with a flat rock:
The Fantastic Vamps invite you to visit The House in My Head:
It’s not really the dolls; it’s the reviews:
Foamy is at it again:
The Dautermann offers up a little stress relief:
Rule #1; there is no fight club… (Video of kids’ fight club: contains violence and some cussing. Very funny, but maybe not safe for work.):
Random pretty river fairy:
Tela’s been captured! Quick; let’s have a music video:
Don’t you want somebody to love, baby? (Might be a bit racy for work.):
That’s a rap, everybody… movie rap, that is:
1:2 scale scout walker for $19,000. Only on… you guest it… eBay. (For that much, it should come with the girl!):
And now a political PSA:
Lemon Party reminds you that Tomorrow’s Almost Over:
Asshat drags and bags… asshat! (Language on video not safe for work.):
Now THIS is what I call a power puff:
Channel surfing in Eternia:
Take a visit to the school for metaprodigy children:
The cartoon laws of physics… and a peek into my world:
I need to find me a bottle of this beer. I wonder; if you open it. Does it go “Ni!”:
Here’s one for the ladies… orgasms, at practically the touch of a button:
R2-D2 is his copilot:
If you excuse me, I’ll be at the sushi bar… for the next several hours! (A little risqué for work.):
Ladies and gentlemen, the master of sidewalk chalk art:
And finally, the home of the random fairies:
There... I hope that makes up for some of my slackness these last few weeks in posting anything... If you really want juicy details on my life here in San Francisco, or at the shop where I work, or anything else mildly important to me, feel free to get ahold of me on AIM or ICQ... Or in person (there's a novel idea...).